Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Role Call...

Let's Meet the Authors!

Ben
Hello! My name is Ben. I'm 12 years old. I am in the seventh grade. I live in Monterrey, Mexico. My favorite part of Mexico is the Sierra Madre Mountains. This year, I am most excited about out Science experiments. My favorite subject is writing. I hope to improve in my writing throughout the year. That is a little bit about me!

Luke
My name is Luke. I am in the 4th grade. I am 10 years old. My favorite thing to do is play sports with my friends and family. I'm most excited for snack this year. My favorite subject is Math.

Corinna
Hello, my name is Corinna. I am in 4th grde and I'm 9 years old. My favorite thing to do down here in Mexico is hanging out and playing with friends. This year I'm excited for the writing workshop. My favorite subjects are dancing and singing. Well I hope you'll keep looking at our blog! Thank you for reading our stuff!

Chloe
Hi, my name is Chloe! I am in 4h grade and I am 9 years old. My favorite thing about living in Mexico is that the weather is mostly warm. This year I am excited for Fall Festival! My favorite subject is reading!

Mark
Hi my name is Mark. I am 8 years old. I am in 3rd grade. I like Mexico because it is hot and we have a pool. My favorite subject is snack. I want to learn about animals this year. I like art a lot!

Cami
Hi! My name is Cameron! I'm seven years old. I'm in the 2nd grade. My favorite thing about Mexico is the food. My favorite subject in school is Bible time! This year I want to learn about space! My favorite thing about my teacher is that she always makes me smile!

Jake
Hi My name is Jake. I am 8. I am in 2nd grade. In Mexico it is always sunny. I like it! I have 4 sisters and 1 baby boy. His name is Caleb. All of my sisters names start with C. I know it is confusing. My favorite subject is Math. I want to learn times like 1 x 5, stuff like that.

Sofia
Hi! My name is Sofia. My age is six. My grade is first grade. What I like about Mexico is I like the stores. I want to learn about dinosaurs. I like the Art Center.

6 comments:

  1. Great work kids. Learning to express your ideas and thoughts in writing will be a powerful tool for you. Writing is a both a skill and a gift. You each have the gift, now work hard to develop the skill. Love you guys - Steve and Chris Biondo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, SMCA kids! I'm so proud of you and everything you have learned! Say "Hi" to Miss Ruby, Miss Jessica, and Miss Hope for me!

    Love,
    Miss Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cool what you did. I really like finding out stuff about you in school. Know I can go onto your blog all the time. Have a great SMCA week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am in school it is hard with out you guys I can 't go out side and I have a rip stick if any of you now wait it is it is like a skateboard but with to wheels and you have to move your hips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey guys I read your blog its awesome. I love your stories.
    I am in school right now. I miss you guys a lot.
    Have an awesome day.



    P.S. I LOVE YOUR BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!
    This is avery good work.
    I'm so proud of you guys. and of course of my beautiful daughter Sofia.

    ReplyDelete